I saw The Low Glycemic Diet gel capsules today at the pharmacy, and figured I'd give them a whirl. They contain, among other things: Bitter melon, cinnamon, fennugreek, gymnema, Indian kino tree powder, Neem powder, and syzgium cumini.
I bolded the things I already knew were good for insulin response. Though the bitter melon I cannot take if I am pregnant, I am not pregnant currently, and I doubt that it is high enough of a dose to be a concern at this point in attempting to get pregnant, because let's face it, I'm not fucking at the rate of an olympic porn star. If it happens, it happens.
So I figure these gel caps (1 cap twice a day between meals), in conjunction with my Alpha-Betic vitamins, alpha lipoic acid, and my Omega-3 fish oil caps, I've got my bases covered.
Next visit with the specialist: July 6th.
Note to self:
Onset: June 3
Offset: June 9
No comments:
Post a Comment