Two weeks until I see the ReproEndoGuy again.
If anything I continue to gain weight, though in all honesty, I don't know how. The more I fret about it, the more I am unable to shed the weight.
I've gone through four of the five stages of grief, and just when I think I've accepted it, I change my mind, for an assortment of reasons.
I'm getting mind-fucked without the benefit of lube or a kiss on the cheek.
But I have decided that IF I go for surgical intervention, it'll be for the bypass, not the lapband. The lapband seems too inconvenient with the adjustments post-op, plus I'm concerned about my migraines and how violently I vomit when I get them. There is a possibility I could puke my lapband out of place. I can't envision that to be an enjoyable experience. Additionally, I saw on 60 minutes about the bypass, and how something physiological happens to the body once the duodenum is cut, and how in all cases spotlighted, it reversed their diabetes.
Granted, I don't have diabetes. At the moment. At the rate I am going, it could turn any day now.
Been so wound up, haven't really had my period. That dot I mysteriously left as a post, that was just spotting, no period to follow it. I feel all bloaty and uncomfortable, and just know that when it'll come... it'll come with a vengeance. To spite me. And of course, will no doubt rear its ugly head while I am away on vacation.
I see the ReproEndoGuy the day before I head off for Spain and then my cruise. The next day, I see my gyno at 9 a.m. We depart for Spain at 7 p.m.
I go for my bloodwork hopefully this Friday morning.