Thursday, June 12, 2008

Once A Week: Pill Packin' Day



Much like a lot of other folks, this is a routine I do religiously every week: refilling my pill caddy, which I keep at my desk at work, where I take my morning meds and supplements, and in the afternoon I'll take a few more supplements (i.e. alpha lipoic acid, two more multi-vitamins, and depending on memory or availability, spirulina tablets.

In this picture, to the right are my actual medications:

2500 mg Metformin
145 mg Tricor
25 mg Spironolactone
20 mg Quinipril

In this picture, to the left are my supplements:

1000 mg Conjugated Linoleic Acid blend
1000 mg Omega 3-6-9
500 mg Evening Primrose Oil
Multibetic vitamins
800 mcg Folic Acid
600 mcg Biotin
565 mg Dong Quai
2 mg B6/1000 mcg B12

After lunch I'll then take:

1000 mg Cinnamon
200 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
3000 mg Spirulina

Mind you in the evening I take:

25 mg Spironolactone
20 mg Quinipril
10 mg Lexapro

I am thoroughly amazed at this point I have not started shitting in "capsule form."

1 comment:

Violt said...

This looks very familiar to me...

I hope you're having a goodish day today!