So far, so good.
The stuff tastes foul. It smells like it's got potential to be "tasty." Tutti-frutti or bubble gum almost; but then you get it in your mouth, it's got a salty metallic after taste which sticks to the tongue, and a near "fragrance" like effect in the nose (as if I spritzed perfume in my mouth).
Not totally offensive, but, yeah, the antithesis of "delish."
So I slurp my teaspoon down, and follow with my coffee and the rest of my breakfast.
So far, no gastric distress. I can't blame my flatulence on it, as I was quite spectacularly flatulent beforehand.
And yet, last night, after one dose in the a.m., last night I don't know if it's a mental thing, but I felt different, or a difference starting to happen on a molecular level. Skin flushed. Feeling different. Yesterday was moody, not sure if that's PMS or the medicine. It's hard to tell after only one day.