Tho on vacation last week (cruise from Seattle to Alaska and British Columbia),I neglected to show off two things consumed
(tho not in ENTIRETY!) on vacation:
(Gotta love buffets, I can load up, then just pick at it!)
Perhaps in the future, I should snap a before and after pic, so you'll see I don't eat it all. Perhaps. But then again, I'm inherently lazy. Act surprised if/when it happens.In no particular order...
The pineapple chicken dish the hubby had at Mae Phim Thai, Seattle.(I had two bites!)
The nommy Yum Talay I had at Mae Phim.After I had a bowl of tom kha gai, I only
had enough room for four bites of the Yum.
Broke my heart. It was delicious!
I want to move to Seattle JUST to eat
at Mae Phim every week.
For the record: WITHOUT A DOUBT
THE BEST THAI WE HAVE EVER HAD!!

No comments:
Post a Comment