So today I spent my lunch hour undergoing yet another ultrasound, as the ultrasound from WTFFGyno(TM) was so colossally fucked up and poorly written NewGyno(tm) could not figure out: 1. If I even had a fibroid at all; and 2. If so, where was the location of it? So we could not even plan a course of action without these very crucial details.
So off I scampered to the imaging center, with a nearly-too-full bladder. They took me in immediately. I remember the technician from another diagnostic I had not that long ago. "Dry" and professional would be how I'd define her. I guess good qualities to have in her line of work.
She got me in and out in under 20 minutes. And when nothing conclusive showed up on the regular ultrasound, she suggested having a trans-vaginal, just to be sure.
Preliminary result: No fibroids were spotted. WTFF? So WTFFGyno(tm) scared the shit out of me, unnecessarily so, by putting the cart before the horse w/the Novasure ablation shit without even discussing if I wanted to have kids or not, when her own report was so fucking vague she didn't know conclusively if I had fibroids or not... yet she already had her mind made up as to what HER course of action for MY uterus was going to be? Just fucking infuriates me to no end.
So here I sit, waiting for NewGyno(tm) to call with the official results.
No comments:
Post a Comment