The more I read, the more inconclusive I think my 2 hour OGTT results are.
Considering my endocrinologist is taking his time replying to my emails (odd for him, actually), and he's not answering everything, especially the million dollar questions of: 1. What should my target be; and 2. How long must I continue to stick myself? I'm holding off on asking the question of the moment: Are we going to do a hyperglucidic breakfast test to confirm the suspected Dx of post-prandial reactive hypoglycemia?
Sticking a pin in that thought and slapping it here, as a reminder for myself.
Considering my endocrinologist is taking his time replying to my emails (odd for him, actually), and he's not answering everything, especially the million dollar questions of: 1. What should my target be; and 2. How long must I continue to stick myself? I'm holding off on asking the question of the moment: Are we going to do a hyperglucidic breakfast test to confirm the suspected Dx of post-prandial reactive hypoglycemia?
Sticking a pin in that thought and slapping it here, as a reminder for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment