I had hopes on January 1, to get back into the swing of things THEN; however, it's taken me 27 additional days before I got back on my bike.
I knocked out 30 minutes this morning.
Tomorrow is my 2nd (of 2) assessments regarding CBT in the morning, so no bike until Wednesday.
Stay tuned to see if I get back on it on Weds--if that happens, hopefully, I'll be able to kickstart my habit again, but all I know is TODAY I managed to make myself a priority first thing in the morning.
Perhaps I'll start drinking more water, too.
PERHAPS.
I knocked out 30 minutes this morning.
Tomorrow is my 2nd (of 2) assessments regarding CBT in the morning, so no bike until Wednesday.
Stay tuned to see if I get back on it on Weds--if that happens, hopefully, I'll be able to kickstart my habit again, but all I know is TODAY I managed to make myself a priority first thing in the morning.
Perhaps I'll start drinking more water, too.
PERHAPS.
No comments:
Post a Comment