Pain has diminished, save for the incision hyper-sensitivity, and my inability to roll over on my left side. Yet. hopefully in time that will change too.
These days I limp because of my problems with my feet, and this week I found (yet another) specialist who has a real plan (or “recipe” as he calls it), and today I start therapy with him for my feet and get cast for yet another pair of orthotics.
Hopefully this will be enough to diminish my agonizing foot pain enough where I won’t be entertaining surgery on my ankle. The ankle has some soft tissue damage from my Mexican Adventure in 2019, but right now besides an occasional uncomfortable POP!, and instability, I don’t have pain. My pain issues are all on the bottom of the feet, bi lateral heel spurs and plantars fasciitis.
As I told the doc, I had the hip replaced to diminish pain and increase mobility, yet because of my feet, I can’t walk more than 3000 footsteps a day without losing countless days after, due to the resulting pain.
So yet again, I start yet another journey of a thousand miles with a new specialist, and today I take those precious first steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment