You're here because you know me. You're here because you've been invited to read my blatherings. Before you leave a comment or question--ask yourself whether you are a Twinkie or a glass of milk?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Not Sure How Much Value I Should Put Into This
I was hoping it would give me some insights into the how or why I am (I feel, IMHO) an emotionally reactive person.
Yeah, I thought it weird. I put my gender in the survey and the results are for males. I doubt I should worry about this thing all that much. It's wrong right off the bat saying I'm an introvert.
3 comments:
Link doesn't work
The link works, but it shows statistics of males, not females. Take it again :)
PS-I didn't know you opened up comments for this site, you never did before.
Yeah, I thought it weird. I put my gender in the survey and the results are for males. I doubt I should worry about this thing all that much. It's wrong right off the bat saying I'm an introvert.
Post a Comment