Perhaps!
I got to bed almost by 3 a.m., so you'd think I'd be a bit "out of it" all things considered.
For the first time in hmmm, almost three years (it'll be 3 years in July-August), I woke up, and got out of bed before 8 a.m. (actually by 7:45, which is UNHEARD OF for me). Had a leisurely cup of coffee, packed up my lunch bag, and even managed to shampoo today and got the husband off to the train station pretty damned close to "on time."
Productive. Alert. A little ranty and rambling, but, I think I'm doing LIGHT YEARS better than I was on "the junk." I even *GASP!* stayed on my exercise bike about 40 minutes last night. WHO THE HELL AM I? :)
146.5 hours since my last dose of Effexor, and so far so good. Still cold turkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment