Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Line Up of Supplements: VitaFusion Really Should Give Me a Kickback!

2 Gummy VitaFusion Prenatal Multivitamins (It's got all the good shit in it!)
2 Gummy VitaFusion Sugar Free Fiber Chews

Colace 200 mg (1x)
2 Gummy VitaFusion Vitamin C

Feosol 325 (1 tablet)  
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg 
Milk Thistle 300 mg
CoQ10 50 mg
KAL Brand B12 spray (1-2 spritzes under the tongue)

Right before leaving the house, I take a Now Brand "Berrydophilis" probiotic chew.


Then during the day I take these: 


(If my joints are bothering me) Standardized turmeric in capsule form

1 Nature Made VitaMelt Zinc, 15 mg
Boron, 3 mg, 1x daily 
Magnesium 400 mg, 1x daily *I boost to 2x daily during menses, helps w/muscle cramps
2 Gummy VitaFusion Vitamin D3 (2000 mg) 
2 Gummy VitaFusion Calcium chews (500 mg total)


Then in the evening, I take:


2 Gummy VitaFusion Calcium chews (500 mg total)
2 Gummy VitaFusion Sugar Free Fiber chews
Quinipril, 80 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
Milk thistle 300 mg

CoQ10 50 mg

No comments: