Good to know I'm on track with my thinking and research regarding possibly including a B1 supplement in my line up.
Endocrinologist just informed me I could go up to 100 mg 2x a day. Here I am, thinking I should have reduced the dose, and I could have remained at the 100 mg without any deleterious effects.
Still no word from the bariatric surgeon's office regarding their thoughts on the matter. I cannot help but think of the surgeon being so quick to write a Rx for phentermine (given my hypertension), yet didn't think to run blood tests to see if there were any other B vitamins I might have a potential deficiency. His NP agreed with my desire not to take the phentermine. I don't want a happy pill, and certainly am agitated enough AS IS without taking something that could potentially stimulate me more and make me more susceptible to rage.
Been on it roughly a week, and I feel different. Almost more rested (if that's even possible) and the "rough edges" seem to be blunted, even if a small amount thus far.
Feels promising.
No comments:
Post a Comment