In order to "wake up" my colon before the rest of my body is out of bed, the husband now brings me a cup of hot coffee, along with the following supplements:
2 Gummy VitaFusion Sugar Free Fiber Chews
Colace 200 mg (1x)
Omega-3
The object here is to start the trigger with my colon before I am out of bed, so once I finally do get out of bed, I can *ahem* "evacuate my fundament" in a more expedient fashion. We have one bathroom, and invariably I need to use the toilet as the husband is mid-way thru his shower. We're trying this change up to the routine, to help get or keep me (or specifically, my "fundament") on a schedule. So, I drink my coffee with those supplements, and languish in bed for another 15 minutes.
Once I'm up, I set about either finishing that cup of coffee and finish what is my first wave of supplements:
2 Gummy VitaFusion Prenatal Multivitamins
2 Gummy VitaFusion Vitamin C
Feosol 325 (1 tablet)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
Milk Thistle 300 mg
CoQ10 50 mg
Right before leaving the house, I blast 1-2 KAL Brand B12 spray.
Then during the day I take these, though not necessarily in this order:
1 Cherry Rich brand Cherry Extract, 500 mg
Nature Made VitaMelt Zinc, 15 mg, 1x
Boron, 3 mg, 1x daily
Magnesium 400 mg, 1x daily *I boost to 2x daily during menses, helps w/muscle cramps
2 Gummy VitaFusion Calcium chews (500 mg total) (Or, I might take 600 mg of Citrical Petites, in a 400 mg dose, then a 200 mg dose later)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), 100 mg, 1x (which I make sure not to take at same time as coffee) Note: Endocrinologist says that I could go up to 200 mg daily if I wanted to do so.
Then in the evening, I take:
2 Gummy VitaFusion Calcium chews (500 mg total)
2 Gummy VitaFusion Sugar Free Fiber chews
After dinner, I take a Now Brand "Berrydophilis" probiotic chew.
At some point between dinner and bed, I then take:
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
Milk thistle 300 mg
CoQ10 50 mg
Quinipril, 80 mg
Aldactazide, 25 mg
Items highlighted in red are new additions to my line up.
No comments:
Post a Comment