Friday, August 07, 2015

Note to Self

Endocrinologist appt on 8/19

Concerns/issues to discuss:
  1. Screening for DVT; ask for a d-dimer test. Check! Done! Rx for test written!
  2. Do I exhibit signs for Lipedema? (Mother has lymphedema; prior to that exhibited signs of lipedema--currently handicapped and housebound due to complications from both) Negative so far!
  3. How different is DIC vs Factor Five Leiden Mutation? (I tested + for FVLM; brother, however had DIC, and exhibits signs of lipedema). Quit worrying, you can only have one or the other!
  4. Saliva adrenal profiles (re: DHEA, cortisol)? 24 Hour urine collect is much more effective for diagnostics.
  5. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome? Negative.
  6. Is it meritable to do a follow up ultrasound of the thyroid? Yes. Scheduled for 9/23.
  7. Should I consider pro-actively going for lymphatic drainage massage? No.
  8. Follow up trans-vag sono scheduled for 8/27.

No comments: