I don't put myself out there as a Buddhist, tho I do find a lot of the philosophies practical in nature. I don't know offhand the four noble truths nor do I have the eightfold path memorized. But three things I do know are:
1. Take that which is useful (and discard the rest).
2. All life is suffering.
3. The endpoint to dharma is happiness.
So by that logic, I have come to the conclusion that your happiness does not come about by adding to the suffering of others.
Anyone who really knows me knows I have a lot on my plate physically and emotionally, AND existentially. By extension, I really don't have all that much to give others (family or friends, or worse, folks who put themselves out there as friends, but their words or actions belie otherwise). So if I must make some discards, and distance myself from things or people who are toxic in order to conserve my energies for myself and my health and well being, then so be it.
I don't have the time or energy to indulge opinionated, hostile folks who militantly reduce my whole health issues to the global overpopulation issue. Obviously, the focus of all my visits to my doctors in NYC is lost on some folks.
I don't wish you ill.
I don't wish you well.
Don't go away mad. Just go away.