Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Epitome of Awesome...

... which is to say UNAWESOME, of course...

Ultrasound came and went w/out so much as a text, email or call from sister or aunt to see how I am.
Biopsy came and went w/out so much as a text, email or call from sister or aunt to see if I have cancer or not.

 
Yet, today I get
a text informing me that my nieces 5th grade graduation party is SUNDAY, yet no mention is made, even secondarily, inquiring as to the biopsy results.

 
Note: Five days is an insufficient amount of time to notify me of a party you have no doubt been planning for the last few weeks. Additionally, if you want me to attend a family function, perhaps some day, one day before I die, you'll arrange it on a SATURDAY, so I don't spend my entire SUNDAY driving 4.5-5 hours to sit at a party where I'll no doubt be ignored or irritated (or a combination of both), thus ensuring a horrid back spasm and an even bleaker outlook to start my work week. Fuckyouverymuch.

No comments: