Monday, December 09, 2013

Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop

Regarding that unrelenting headache for over two weeks and sleep interruptions/disturbance:

It might be premature to acknowledge, or perhaps risking jinxing myself, but got to bed IDK, maybe by midnight? Slept in my bed (versus sleeping on the chaise or recliner--the latter of which almost always ensures a shitty sleep experience, WTF LazyBoy... WTF indeed!). 

I forced myself to stay in bed, even though I was wired and mind racing. Even the slightest bit of light can be enough to keep me awake. I pulled the covers up over my head, and lay flat on my back.

Somehow I managed to get asleep and stay asleep, and so far, the headache is rating about a 0.5 on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the worst.

Weather shitty, roads icy, and the Slacker calls out sick, leaving me as the only secretary on staff today. I couldn't care less (I really DO care the absolute LEAST at the moment). Tomorrow I'll be the one who's out.

No comments: