It's not
helping my pain, and it's blunted my anxiety to the point where I'm
ambivalent to the point where I don't want to do anything, even things I
enjoy. So while my pain and depression were limiting me, now the
ambivalence is limiting me. Plus constipation (this is on top of the
baseline of bathroom issues due to the bypass).
I can't tell. Is there merit in continuing to take it? I'm too
ambivalent to tell. Perhaps that should tell me something right there,
but still... ambivalent.
I am nauseated a good lot of my work day, and feel FULL (even when I'm
hungry). Weird. Should I stop it? Should I wait until I see my neuro at
the end of the month of March? IDK what to do, honestly.
Called
the neuro, and he's on vacation until March 10th. My appt is March
25th. I can't go nearly a full month without stopping this.
Going
to start weaning myself off it tomorrow. Going to step down dosing
every other day, and just hope for the best. Going to take melatonin to
help me sleep, get into better sleep hygeine as I do this, and hope for
the best.
I'm convinced there is no medication that is going to help me, my pain, my anxiety. Convinced.
No comments:
Post a Comment