THURSDAY
Morning: 5 min
Evening: 5 min
FRIDAY:
Morning: 5 min
Evening: 0
SATURDAY:
Physical therapy appt: 10 min
SUNDAY:
Morning: 0
Evening: 0
MONDAY (Today)
Morning: 10 min
SUPPLEMENT TWEAKS:
Discontinued digestive enzymes I resumed in January after my trip. Blood glucose was running a bit high. Decided to reincorporate CLA into my daily mix of supplements.
Yet another article regarding Kaizen.
So, if I were to LITERALLY make 1% improvement daily, and a day = 86400 seconds, I'd have to dedicate LITERALLY 1% of my day, 14.4 minutes to work towards that daily improvement.
Morning: 5 min
Evening: 5 min
FRIDAY:
Morning: 5 min
Evening: 0
SATURDAY:
Physical therapy appt: 10 min
SUNDAY:
Morning: 0
Evening: 0
MONDAY (Today)
Morning: 10 min
SUPPLEMENT TWEAKS:
Discontinued digestive enzymes I resumed in January after my trip. Blood glucose was running a bit high. Decided to reincorporate CLA into my daily mix of supplements.
Yet another article regarding Kaizen.
So, if I were to LITERALLY make 1% improvement daily, and a day = 86400 seconds, I'd have to dedicate LITERALLY 1% of my day, 14.4 minutes to work towards that daily improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment