I'm still chipping away at it. Have consistently done 30 minutes on the bike every day this past week, and a few days therein, I made attempts at incorporating an additional 5 minutes where I am elevating my legs after riding my bike, to help with blood flow etc.
This morning, I got absorbed in replying to a lengthy email, and rather than do 30 minutes, I ended up doing 53 minutes. I don't know if this will be a daily thing, or if I'll eventually work up to 45 minutes consistently, but 53 minutes happened today. Plus, I elevated my legs (and didn't have my timer on hand, so I counted to 100 as I elevated my legs).
Now, regarding doing Kaizen for my sleep hygiene--I haven't gotten control of that yet. I've been sleeping in my spare room, so as to have uninterrupted sleep, whenever I finally do manage to drag myself to bed. And at least once this week, I sprayed some "magnesium oil" on my knees and elbows and rubbed it in before bed, as it helps to relax me.
Still chipping away. And I'm even doing Kaizen progress on other things: My annual organizing/purging of household stuff, as well as refurbishing a pair of sandals to possibly get one more spring/summer's use out of them.
KAIZEN ALL THE THINGS!
This morning, I got absorbed in replying to a lengthy email, and rather than do 30 minutes, I ended up doing 53 minutes. I don't know if this will be a daily thing, or if I'll eventually work up to 45 minutes consistently, but 53 minutes happened today. Plus, I elevated my legs (and didn't have my timer on hand, so I counted to 100 as I elevated my legs).
Now, regarding doing Kaizen for my sleep hygiene--I haven't gotten control of that yet. I've been sleeping in my spare room, so as to have uninterrupted sleep, whenever I finally do manage to drag myself to bed. And at least once this week, I sprayed some "magnesium oil" on my knees and elbows and rubbed it in before bed, as it helps to relax me.
Still chipping away. And I'm even doing Kaizen progress on other things: My annual organizing/purging of household stuff, as well as refurbishing a pair of sandals to possibly get one more spring/summer's use out of them.
KAIZEN ALL THE THINGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment