Friday, April 06, 2018

Kaizen: Day 30

I think I am close to convincing myself that I have actually managed to establish riding my bike as a HABIT. Perhaps a bit more into this, and maybe I'll be confident of it. Leopards can't change their spots, and I am depressed and lazy and would rather do NOTHING, but that's not a choice I want to make.

That all being said, after roughly about a week of sustaining the 30 minute mark, and perhaps it's premature to expect greater things, but whomever said that exercising helps with pain management etc, is full of horse shit. My knees continue to hurt as much as they always ever have, and the tightness with the IT band syndrome, and my low back pain has not changed even in the slightest.

That all said, I'll stay the course, and try to get more consistent with giving myself an additional five minutes after biking for me to elevate my legs to help with blood flow, oxygenation, etc. Also, I am now hoping the biking regularly will help me get in front of the borderline left ventricular hypertrophy, which has me bugging out right about now.

I started the P5P supplement a few days ago, and I will have about a month of use before I see the nephrologist next month. Perhaps it will help? Who knows. I'll formulate some questions for that session, too. 

I got my report back from the thyroid ultrasound and my Pink Unicorn isn't going to send me in for a FNA; however, I think maybe I might end up needing a endocrinologist--but perhaps will set that up next year. Perhaps. I'm done obsessing, and yet at the same time, I want to be proactive. 

No comments: