In some ways the feedback I got during the process was very validating, especially in regards to my unaddressed grief over mom’s death & the precarious COVID hellscape we are all trying to navigate.
Afterwards, I sat in my car and completed a 375 question survey as all part of the process. So now I wait for them to call & arrange my follow up visit where we go over the results.
The eval delved into all manner of things. Visual memory stuff, remembering weird geometric shapes, putting blocks in order to duplicate images, remembering long lists of words, having me pronounce a long list of words, and pressing me for not just definitions of words (two of which pavid and another words I cannot remember right now but I didn’t know the definition of them), but also couplets of words & have me say what they had in common—some, such as time and progress, for me were difficult to discern.
She really appreciated how thoroughly I answered the intake form, and I even provided a power point presentation I created to hopefully cut through a lot of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment