Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Melatonin Chronicles: Day 8

Was a bit anxious about missing a dose (like I did Sunday and ended up awake until 3 a.m. Monday a.m.), so I took a full dose, 3 mg about 9:30. Finally got groggy enough to get to bed by 11, and don't remember much more than that. Didn't take long before I fell asleep, and from what I can recall, I did not wake up with a START like I normally do. I think I slept straight thru until about 7:45, but I did not want to get out of bed. Hard to live like this. Either the physical drain is draining me, or the emotional depression is draining me. I just want to stay home in my safe cocoon and putter around the house. I hate people, and I really have nothing productive to offer at work. I'm distracted and in pain. Bossman just asked how I was doing, as I was pretty much destroyed by pain (and disappointment) on Friday. I replied, "Better than Friday, but still shitty." 12:01 p.m., and gritting my teeth until it's six p.m., which cannot come fast enough.

No comments: