Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weight Loss Chronicles: Update on my Supplements

Looking over my archives, I wanted to see my inventory of supplements I'm taking. Here's the link to the last inventory I did.

Here's my current inventory: (This first group I take first thing in the a.m. with a hot cup of coffee): 

Magnesium 400 mg (1-2x daily) 
Omega-3 1400 mg (1x) 
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg (1x) 
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg, 2x daily
Colace 200 mg (1x) 
2 Gummy VitaFusion Prenatal Multivitamins
2 Gummy VitaFusion Sugar Free Fiber Chews, 5 gm, 1x 

Then throughout the day I manage to get these in:

D3 2000 IU (1x)
Calcium Citrate, 250 mg (4x) 
Zinc (dosage I cannot recall at the moment) 
CoQ10 (50 mg, though I'm thinking of boosting this) 
Hyaluronic Acid capsule 1x (100 mg) 
Feosol 325 (2 tablets) 
Vitamin C, 500 mg, 1x 
Apple Cider Vinegar capsule 
KAL brand B12 spray (1-2 blasts under the tongue)

No comments: